Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The Viking Run - 5 Days to Departure


 5 days!!!!! Holy hell. In five days I'll leave on the back of my motorcycle for a two month long excursion and I honestly do not feel prepared. How can that be? It's not like I haven't known I was going. I haven't been feeling well for the past week and that forced me to lose some valuable prep time. I have two days left of work and then a 3 day weekend to put everything together and then...go for it. I'm nervous, anxious. In the grand scheme of things, this trip isn't that big of endeavor, not compared to the numerous amount of men and women riding epic rides around the world. Endless rides, making a living do so. But for me, this is the one, the one for the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...