Sunday, June 5, 2022

The Viking Run - 56 Days to Departure


I've spent the weekend so far making some adjustments to my Furkot maps and I'd venture to say there isn't really anymore tweaking to do, the trip is set in stone. I've created 28 individual Furkot maps for each riding day in an attempt to make each day an easier download in to the Scenic app. If it works, I'm having trouble getting it to give voice commands. 

I made an appointment for the tires and oil change next Saturday at Eurocycles. So that will be one of the final steps to complete. I'll get the rear platform on Tuesday, as well as some new boots I ordered with points from Revzilla. Once the platform is installed, I'll get the bike loaded out and do a practice ride or two to check the weight and balance. 

I'd like to be down to just the countdown by July 4th. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...