Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Viking Run - 105 Days to Departure

Today I completed all of my bookings. All hotel rooms, Air BnB's, campgrounds, lodges and rough camp areas are scheduled, booked and mapped out. Also, all trains and ferries have been booked as well. So now that all of the logistics are planned I'm down to figuring out gear and the load out. I've put all of my lodgings in a spiral note book broke down in to segments of the trip, it's old school but I like the simplicity of it. There are 38 stays planned out, a few of them our multiple nights. I'll get Furkot cleaned up and then post the itinerary soon.




And...I installed a new lower fairing on the bike. It doesn't do anything for the performance or handling, I just wanted to add some body to the lower engine area, take away some of the naked bike look.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...