Friday, September 3, 2021

Where I Trace My Bloodline - 7 Days to Departure

 


Seven days! One full week! I am so looking forward to this trip now. All of the planning and putting things in place; we'll see if I did it right. Aside from the this trip being a stand alone journey with its own purpose, it is also meant to be an educational task to help me prepare for my 2022 trip, which may actually be amended in a major way soon. I'll be working on that while I ride next week and have plenty of time inside my helmet to think about it. And while I have seven days until departure, I really have to be completely packed and ready to go by Monday evening. Monday is Labor Day, so I have a three day weekend starting today. Three days to pack, test ride and finalize hotels, AirBNB's and campgrounds. And even after months of planning, mapping and writing lists, I'll probably get 250 miles in to the trip and realize I left my wallet at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...