Saturday, September 4, 2021

Where I Trace My Bloodline- 6 Days to Departure

The XR is set for a test run tomorrow.; the luggage and saddle bags are packed and strapped down. I'm not overly happy with the way I have the tent affixed to my luggage just yet, may need to adjust that some. The weight seems fine, just sitting on the bike. Everything is sitting right along the center line so I don't think I'll have any issues. At least I get to shake everything down on Fridays ride up to Jax. I'll take A1A up there so that will be a nice short ride to see how the bike and equipment fare. I'll be running two Go Pro cameras, one mounted on the bars and facing back at me from the left and one forward facing, mounted just behind the windscreen recording in 170 degree wide angle. I'll also have the option of  moving one to a chin bar mount on my helmet for POV recording if it seems it may add to the show. We'll see how the test shots look tomorrow and test out uploading some video to these pages as well.



This bike isn't exactly the donkey that Dakar is next to it, but that's still a pretty good load.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...