Sunday, February 6, 2022

Searching For a Title - 175 Days to Departure.

I applied for my passport last week. I should receive it in eight to twelve weeks. It will be the first time I've ever had one. I've been making some calls as well to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and boarder agencies. Just trying to verify what I'll need for my boarder crossing; which turns out isn't much. I will have to utilize two different apps it appears for proof of Covid shots, one for Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and the other for the rest of Canada. 

                                                

                                                            Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

I have made a change to my route to head north west out of D.C. and visit Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I was thinking of going from there to Hershey, PA. but not so sure that I'll find much of interest there, and I can get a Hershey Bar at pretty much any gas station. 

I'll have some time available to me to extend my stay by a day or two in various locations, so I'm looking for those places where I may want to extend my stay. Like possibly taking a day in Nipigon, Ontario for some fishing for Rainbow Trout. Who knows, there are lot's of possibilities.



                                                                    Rainbow Trout

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...