Monday, January 31, 2022

The Yet as Unnamed Trip - 181 Days to Departure

 


I don't have a name for this journey just yet, but I think I may have solved what for me was a rather large dilemma. Getting from Philadelphia to Boston in the most direct way means traveling trough a densely crowded corridor passing Newark, New York and Long Island. An area I've been to several times, each time only briefly and I have zero desire to be back even if just passing through, but especially passing through on a motorcycle. Witnessing that insanity from the back of an Uber was plenty of adventure for me. Due to the fact I am not on a clock for this trip, I am afforded the luxury of taking the long way when desired or in my opinion with this case, necessary. So I have decided to head in a more northwesterly direction up toward Scranton and Binghamton; then a hard right turn to Albany. The extra miles will allow me to see some prettier country, ride better roads and provides an excuse to visit Cooperstown, where I can buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...