Sunday, August 29, 2021

 Where I Trace My Bloodline - 12 Days To Departure


Twelve days left before hitting the road. Really, there is only eight days left to get ready. I did have a big break through today though. I finally figured out how to get my trip plan from Furkot, in to a GPX file and exported to my Garmin Navigator, which for me is a big deal. The files and routes all seem to be on the GPS now from what I can tell, I won't really know though until underway. I'd say that if I start to hear banjo music then I must be lost, but I'm taking old two lanes to Kentucky so banjo music seems to be expected.




Not sure why it added each daily route twice, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.







Ready to navigate!!

2 comments:

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...