Saturday, September 18, 2021

Where I Trace My Bloodline - Brunswick, Georgia

 I left Helen, GA this morning and after about an hour or so was out of the mountains and heading in to the farms and lowlands of south Georgia, Two hours of today's riding was on pure highways, I16 and I95 south. Tomorrow I will cross over the state line and back in to Florida and this trip will be in the books. 

So I'll use tonight's entry to talk about the two other star players that made this trip possible.

First, would be the bike that has performed flawlessly touring me around the south and carving up curves and hairpins on some of the best motorcycle roads in the country. My 2021 BMW F900XR. When we pull in that drive tomorrow afternoon it will have earned a well deserved break, 

And second would be my wife Rachel who has been overly understanding and supportive of this trip. She put up with months and nights of planning and family research all to have me depart on the day of our wedding anniversary. This trip would not have been possible without her support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Viking Run, Day 33 - Wawa, Ontario

  It's been a week or so since my last entry. Multiple reasons for that. Several nights without available internet or too late to get on...